Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sparkly Boys

Can I just dedicate a blog to "sparkly boys" aka boys that sparkle? :) Yes...I'm going to act like I'm 13 years old once again for an entire blog....but I just can't help myself :). I am just so grateful for sparkly boys. They make me happy :) Sadly, there are quite a few out there in this big world, but I think there could be even more if they'd just realize their amazing potential. So what exactly is a sparkly boy?

Sparkly boys:

1. are nice people to everyone and uplifting to be around
2. aren't afraid to be happy about life and smile...though yes...excessive smiling can be weird and that's not what I mean
3. actually go to church activities
4. are going somewhere in life. they're either are
workin' hard in school or work.
5. never make you uncomfortable. they respect you
6. are careful of the movies and TV shows they watch
7. keep themselves in holy places
8. honor their priesthood
9. are good home teachers
10. are basically those all-around good guys that just seem to glow :)

Keep on sparkling :) PS---white shirts and ties and suits=HOTTTT!....okay.....I'll go back to my regular 20 year old self now......

1 comment:

  1. wow you are out of control!
    ya sista' :P

    ReplyDelete