Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Touchy-Feely Matter

I'm boring. Once again I'm reverting to blogging about the life of someone else (instead of moi...I know that's disappointing...but don't be too sad, k?). haha. I blame finals :)

My friend's girlfriend was telling us a very awkward dating story last night...probably one of the best ones I've heard. She was on a double date at the movies. The two girls were sitting in the middle, and there was a guy at each end. Apparently, each guy was really into makin' a move on their date that night and smoothly went to hold their date's hand. When one of the girls looked down, she noticed that the boy's were unknowingly holding each others hands. I didn't get a super good mental picture of the logistics of how this exactly happened....but who cares....it did! Haha!!! The best part is was not only were the two boys holding hands, but there was also hand CARESSING going on. They must have been using some intense femmy moisturizers or something to realize they weren't holdin' the hand of a true girl. Or, maybe they were just used to holding man hands? Let's not judge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment